Come and join a Women’s Surf and Yoga Retreat in Cornwall in the UK. Based on one of the UK’s best surfing beaches as mentioned in The Guardian Newspaper, you will experience an exhilarating weekend of surf lessons, relax and restore with four included yoga sessions, eat delicious food and enjoy great company all whilst staying in luxury accommodation overlooking the sea. All abilities welcome, most of our guests travel solo to join a friendly and supportive retreat with us.
What to expect on a Surf and Yoga Retreat weekend in Cornwall:
This is the perfect weekend break for those looking to unwind and enjoy surf and yoga with likeminded company. Staying in Luxury sea view accommodation all activities and meals are included on these fantastic Surf and Yoga Retreats in Cornwall!
From the moment you arrive on your Surf and Yoga Retreat in Perranporth, Cornwall your host Jodi will make you welcome and make sure you have the most enjoyable and fun weekend with us. You don’t need to have any previous surfing or yoga experience to take part in our retreat. Come on your own or with a partner or friend, everyone is welcome!
We run two retreats in Cornwall, one from Perranporth Beach in Luxury accommodation with all rooms having spectacular sea views and another retreat from a 5* Spa Resort on the Cornish Coast. Perranporth Beach was recently named by The Guardian and National Geographic Magazine as one of the best beaches to learn to Surf in the UK
What to expect when you join us for your Surf and Yoga Retreat in Perranporth, Cornwall:
Arrive on Friday where our friendly host will welcome you to your luxurious bedroom with a sea views we stay in brilliant accommodation overlooking the gorgeous beach in Perranporth.
You will then have some free time to open and enjoy your retreat goody bag and relax before we have a group welcome and stroll down to the beach yoga studio for a restorative early evening yin yoga session. After yoga we have a welcome drink and eat together at a local Cornish restaurant sampling delicious organic home made cuisine, all your meals are included on our Surf and Yoga Retreats.
Saturday morning wake up with a stunning view over the gorgeous beach and enjoy a cuppa, herbal tea or fresh hot local Cornish coffee. We then walk down to the yoga studio together taking in the cliff top views for our morning vinyasa flow session, invigorating the body and waking up ready for a day in the sea. Then it’s back up or a fabulous Cornish breakfast overlooking the ocean (all diets are catered for). After fuelling up on a nutritious breakfast we walk to the beach to meet Nico our amazing surf instructor.
You will then enjoy a 2 hour surf lesson on the lovely beach in Perranporth, ideal for beginners. Nico our surf instructor is an experienced professional surf coach who will tailor the session to your individual level, fantastic warm wetsuits and quality surf boards are used on our retreats. Our surf photographer will also be on hand to capture some pictures of you in the water so you have lasting memories of your retreat and your time surfing.
Lunch and hot drinks are served after the first surf session up on the cliff top overlooking the beach or back at the accommodation a few steps away (depending on the weather). After refuelling on a lovely lunch we head back down to the beach for our second surf session of the day, progressing our skills and gliding down the Cornish waves.
After a second surf it’s time to enjoy the relaxing deep baths or amazing spa showers with massage jets in your rooms before heading to the beach yoga studio for a relaxing yin yoga session to stretch out and restore muscles after a day in the surf. After our early evening yoga session, we walk to another fantastic local Cornish pub in Perranporth for a delicious two course dinner sharing stories of the day and enjoying the company of new found friends….then time to stroll back to the rooms and prepare for another exhilarating day in the sea, perfect…
Come and join us for a fun and friendly Surf and Yoga weekend in beautiful Perranporth on the stunning North Cornish Coast. Perranporth is our hometown and we absolutely love hosting our retreats from this amazing beach with fantastic friends.
Dates 2020 £995 per guest:
- 8-11 May - Staying at our Luxury Spa Eco Lodge on the Cornish Coast
- 15 -17 May - Staying in Perranporth beautiful with sea view rooms, Cornwall
- 4-7 September -Staying at our Luxury Spa Eco Lodge on the Cornish Coast
- 16-18 October - Staying in Perranporth with beautiful sea view rooms, Cornwall
Everything is included in your retreat with us for £995:
Arrive Friday leave on Sunday evening
- 2 x nights lovely twin room accommodation with sea views
- 2 x tasty breakfasts & 2 delicious lunches
- 2 x 2 course evening meals (Friday and Saturday nights)
- 2 x full days Group Surf Lessons (all equipment & professional instructors)
- 4 x yoga sessions at the lovely beach yoga studio
- Welcome drink & Retreat Goody Bag
- Friendly hosts on hand to make sure you have the BEST time
- Optional massages, horse riding, coastal hike and spa evening, add on an extra night for just £89.
If you want to have a fun active weekend of surf and yoga with fab people in a beautiful Cornish beach town, please get in touch, we would love you to join us.
PS. 90% of our guests travel alone to join a friendly group and meet like-minded people so if you want to join us on your own, no problem, most people do!
Getting to us:
- By car: Travel to Perranporth by car and we have plenty of parking available at the accommodation.
- By Train: Nearest train station with the fastest connections to London is Truro and then plenty of taxis from the train station to bring you to Perranporth (approx. 20 minute journey time)
- Fly: Fly to Newquay airport and then a 25 minute taxi ride to Perranporth
What to pack:
- Swimming costume/ shorts for under wetsuit for surf sessions
- Beach towel (bath towels are provided in the rooms)
- Very warm clothes for after surf sessions.
- Clothes that you are comfortable doing yoga in
- Flip flops for walking on the beach after surfing
- Any additional snacks, drinks and alcohol that you would like to enjoy during your stay, there is a fridge and kettle in every bedroom
Private room supplement £100 for the whole weekend
Any questions please email email@example.com or call / text Sarah on 07857 965 287……